Yogic by Nature
If you want to go deep into yoga philosophy, meditation, and asana plus explore how we can make reverence for the nature of the heart of our yoga practice, this course is a must.
The next Yogic By Nature course is scheduled to take place in Bali in March 2022. View our events calendar for the latest details or Inquire about this course to learn more.
There are two tracks to this course: 1) Unpacking Yoga Philosophy as it is. I want you to know the original teachings of yoga and the lineage it comes from. It is rich and powerful, yet it is not perfect. There may be adaptations that we need to make yoga work for us. We will study Classical Yoga, the Bhagavad Gita, Buddhism, Tantra, and Taoism. 2) I want you to be clear on the dharma of Blissology; the philosophy of happiness that comes from interconnection and relationship. We will strengthen our ability to access our “wise guide inside;” a place of infinite love, joy, and peace and learn how to bring this into our daily lives. Even though it’s part of our 500 hour certification process, it’s open to anyone and everyone who wants to learn, share and go deep.This course also includes an incredible manual written by Eoin Finn to help you understand Yogic By Nature.
- The Bhagavad Gita
- Power vs Force
- The Yogic model of the mind
- How to teach Blissology Nature-Inspired Meditation
- An exciting approach to meditation called Nature Appreciation
- How “Love is the Ultimate Renewable Resource” and how nature can restore our connection.
- How to use time in Nature to be a Conduit for Love and Creativity
- How to Bring more reverence for nature into your yoga classes and your life.
- Unpacking the Blissology Mission of deepening our connection of Yoga, Nature, and Community.
- “Book Club” Conversations from Eoin’s Manual and selected readings
Yogic by nature transformed my own meditation practice from something I struggled with to a practice I now enjoy daily with ease. It also gave me the skills to lead others through meditations influenced by my love of nature. This course gets you outdoors and into your own heart to allow for your own meditation and yoga practice to flourish and gives you the skills to teach and share yoga influenced by the beauty of nature.