Deepen your YOGA, SURF, help the OCEANS, feel incredibly HEALTHY
and CONNECT with community at our Blissology Yoga Ecology Surf Retreats.
Much more than a retreat, this week is an inclusive and blissful celebration of everything that life offers us.
When is our next Y.E.S. Retreat?
It’s coming soon!
You will feel healthy, fit, loose, and refreshed.
Expect to grow physically, mentally and emotionally as we learn the inner workings of the body and mind
and sustain ourselves with delicious, organic food and daily Blissology Yoga.
Whether you are a seasoned yogi or a beginner; a ripping surfer or a newbie, you will love this week.
Best of all, fall in love with the ocean more deeply and make lifelong friends.
Don’t miss this Bliss!
What you’ll experience!!!
- Blissology Yoga and meditation daily with yogi, surfer and blissologist Eoin Finn.
- Power daily rituals and habits to help you live in an “Upward Spiral.”
- Surf, surf, surf on uncrowded, tropical waves for all levels of surfers, from newbies to experienced rippers.
- Hammock Enlightenment – time to relax, breathe, observe and receive in nature.
- Impact work taking care of the ocean: Transplanting coral, beach cleanups, native plant restoration.
- Delicious, organic food to heal your belly and boost your stoke. Daily brunch and dinner are included in your Y.E.S. experience.
- Unbridled joy and practices to transform your life, feel fully in awe of our planet and bring that inspiration back to your communities.
Sound like just the ideal retreat for you?
A Typical Day
- 6:15 a.m.: Wake up for morning coffee/ juice Morning yoga
- 7 a.m.: Morning Yoga
- 9 a.m.: Breakfast
- 10 a.m.: Surfing at local beaches
- 1 – 3:30 p.m.: Chill out/ Hammock Enlightenment Time
- 4 – 6 p.m.: Optional Afternoon Activity
- 6 p.m.: Group Dinner