- The Bhagavad Gita
- Power vs Force
- The Yogic model of the mind
- How to teach Blissology Nature-Inspired Meditation
- An exciting approach to meditation called Nature Appreciation
- How “Love is the Ultimate Renewable Resource” and how nature can restore our connection.
- How to use time in Nature to be a Conduit for Love and Creativity
- How to Bring more reverence for nature into your yoga classes and your life.
- Unpacking the Blissology Mission of deepening our connection of Yoga, Nature, and Community.
- “Book Club” Conversations from Eoin’s Manual and selected readings
Yogic by nature transformed my own meditation practice from something I struggled with to a practice I now enjoy daily with ease. It also gave me the skills to lead others through meditations influenced by my love of nature. This course gets you outdoors and into your own heart to allow for your own meditation and yoga practice to flourish and gives you the skills to teach and share yoga influenced by the beauty of nature.