The Blissology Yoga 200 hr Teacher Training course offers an authentic, powerful and sustainable way for you to ignite your life’s purpose and meaning. Through uncovering your life’s true purpose, you will deepen your yoga practice, connect to your unique teaching voice and experience radical transformation of body, mind and heart.
This is more than a yoga teacher training. Over the course of these 200 hours and more, you will learn to teach safe, intelligent and embodied alignment based Blissology Yoga, designed to share Yoga in a way which maximizes the health, sustainability and happiness of our bodies, up-levels our life perspective and positively evolves the way we relate to our world.
We call this the art of creating an Upward Spiral. It is integral to the heart and science of Blissology.
Our commitment is to offer you a pathway to bring more love, awe and joy into the world before you leave the planet. Expect to deepen + diversify your community, follow your Bliss and connect intuitively to Yoga fundamentals.
Goals of the course:
- Learn deep and insightful techniques that will help you see the patterns and principles that underly yoga alignment and energetics.
- Become crystal clear about the core Blissology philosophy of how to bring more Authentic human love into the world in our lifetime. As well, you will enhance your toolbox for how to become a conduit for love and be a positive force in this lifetime.
- Experience innovative teaching methodology designed to set you up for success and leadership as a teacher. It takes confidence, skill and knowledge to lead an impactful yoga class and we have incredible tools to share with you.
1) Blissology Yoga Alignment, Anatomy and Energetics
- Incredible advances in your personal yoga practice and yoga asana techniques.
- A powerful awareness of anatomy and physiology that will allow for sophisticated bodily control.
- Neuromuscular re-patterning so that we have the control of our fine muscle skills to create elegant and sustainable movements now and well into the future.
- Knowledge of the breath and its effect on the physical nervous system, our psychology and our spiritual selves.
- Awareness of the embodied experience. Learning how to not just do yoga, but to feel yoga from the inside out.
- Awareness of the subtle body and the feeling of energy in our bodies and on the planet.
2) Philosophy: How to be a Conduit for Love
- Learn 5 routines ranging from beginner yoga classes, to slow flow and sweaty vinyasa classes
- Log up hours of practical teaching time so you can be assured of your ability to teach at the end of this course
- Learn how to sequence classes based on the energy and needs of the room
- Blissology Philosophy + Lifestyle Goals
- Study yoga philosophy from the Chakras, the Bhagavad Gita, the Yoga Sutras
3) The Blissology Art of Teaching
- Use Eoin’s unique user’s guide to the “5 spiritual paths” to teach yoga classes that have depth and to live a life that is balanced and purposeful!
- Ayurveda and a rich assortment of eastern philosophy
- Develop a solid meditation practice
- Be a conduit for Love
- Know your life mission
- Embody the Nature and Yoga connection
- Learn the Business of Yoga
- Experiential Anatomy
- Blissology Yoga Alignment Principles
- Prenatal Awareness
- Classical Yoga Philosophy
- Blissology: The philosophy of happiness
- Hands on Adjustments
- Energetics and the Subtle Body
- Managing Energy
- Classical Meditation and Pranayama
- Innovative Blissology approaches to meditation
- Teaching methodology
- How to teach with feeling and not just function
- Creating classes that celebrate our deep interconnection with community and Nature
- Discovering your Life Purpose and Mission
- How to be a Conduit for Love