This is Day 14 of our two weeks to Commit to Bliss. The Blissology Project will run from Monday, January 22nd until Sunday, February 4th 2018.
It is all about making happiness a habit and creating an Upward Spiral of positivity in our lives through the 6 Big Easy Bliss Commitments.
The last day of the Blissology Project 2018 is upon us! You’ve put so much time and energy forth to make happiness a habit in your life. Feel grateful for whatever commitment you were able to put forth and carry the good vibes you’ve cultivated into the rest of your life!
Today’s Bliss Commitments are:
Yoga poses to be included in today’s practices are:
- Double Pigeon (Agnistambhasana)
- Flying Pigeon (Eka Pada Galavasana)
- Corpse (Savasana)
*Note: We realize these are some challenging poses! Do your best with where your practice is today. If you feel your flexibility and strength just aren’t there today then insert a pose or two that feel good in your body.
*Special Announcement: Eoin will be hosting a Facebook Live Super Soul Sunday yoga class. Tune in on the Blissology Facebook Page at 10am PST on Sunday, February 4th to get the good vibes flowing!
Don’t forget to share any photos on social media using hashtags #blissologyproject + #blissarmy + #upwardspiral
You’ve learned so many different meditation techniques and practices from an incredible array of Blissologists. Use your Wise Guide Inside to take 5-minutes to meditate on your own with whatever feels good!
- Go camping. Even if you can’t go today plan a trip in the near future, even if it’s just for one night. Consider it a celebration of your completion of the Blissology Project!
- Don’t forget to share any photos on social media using hashtag #blissologyproject + #natureappreciation
Mint Chocolate Chip Smoothie:
Tastes like dessert but healthy enough to drink for breakfast, or as a post yoga rejuvenator.
2 – 3 tbsp raw almond or cashew butter
1 tbsp greens powder. We like pranin organics, or vitamineral greens
4 – 6 oz water//’
4 – 6 oz unsweetened vanilla almond milk (store bought or homemade)
¼ of a small sized avocado (like a hass avocado)
1/4 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
sweeten to taste with raw honey
1 tbsp raw cacao nibs
2 – 4 ice cubes
- Add all ingredients except the cacao nibs to a blender.
- Pulse until smooth and creamy.
- Then, add the cacao nibs and blend for another 5 – 10 seconds to break up the nibs into little bits.
- Pour into a glass.
Don’t forget to share any photos on social media using hashtag #blissologyproject + #highpranafood
- Reflection Meditation. In Savasana position place one hand on your heart and the other on your belly. Allow space for any feelings and emotions of the last two weeks of the Blissology Project to arise. Offer appreciation and gratitude for your commitment to this program in whatever capacity you were able to contribute. You are more than enough!
- Have a dance party! Either on your own, with family and friends, or with your Bliss Tribe celebrate your commitment to the Blissology Project. Turn on your favourite music and let loose!