Supeflow™ is an evolutionary movement art, created by master teacher Eoin Finn that blends the focus and integration of yoga with chi movements and organic surf-inspired flow.
The next Superflow course is scheduled to take place in Bali in February 2022. View our events calendar for the latest details or Inquire about this course to learn more.
This joyous way of moving was born of sand and salt air many decades ago; and with it we become more in rhythm with nature and the intelligence that guides all life. Superflow complements a linear vinyasa practice, challenges your fitness, and fills you with stoke.
This course is for you if you are an intermediate yoga practitioner, a yoga teacher, or someone who loves exploring holistic movement practice. You will qualify for 50 Yoga Alliance CEUs with Superflow.
This course is taught as a 5-day immersion. There will be required pre-reading, films, assigned journaling exercises, and various experiential learning as well as teaching exercises. We pride ourselves on our desire for the community; enjoy family meals, sunset yoga and the potential for a group surf excursion during this module.
Goals of the course:
- After establishing a firm foundation in Yoga Alignment (Blissology 100 and 200-hour) we want to continue the evolution in the realm of fluid movement. We will explore both movements that are slow and soft and sometimes they are powerful and explosive.
- We want you to be able to allow for the experience of your intuitive and feeling side to come out in the practice. This may be categorized in modern thinking as creative Right Brain and linear, analytical, rational Left Brain. We seek a practice that grounds while allowing for ecstatic free-spiritedness.
- We will share tools for how to make yoga practice a ritual that honors our connection to Nature. The goal of the practice is to shift our consciousness from one of dominion over Nature to “reverent collaboration.”
- We want you to be comfortable bringing out the “Joy Body” in your superflow™ classes. We want people to rediscover the bliss of childlike wonder in the world. You will uncover tools for creating a practice that kids would want to participate in. To get off of our 2 x 5 rectangular grids and find the joy in movement!
- We want to be able to bring elements of these superflow™ moves into an Alignment Yoga Class.
- To create a foundation for the facilitating of an entire superflow™ class sometime in the near future.
- As always the biggest goal in Blissology Yoga is to cultivate community and enjoy nature. This is what really counts in every class and every immersion. Superflow™ is very conducive to this.
- Energy Body, Fluid systems, Nervous system, Chakras and the endocrine system
- Koshas, Breathing techniques
- Sequences that are fluid and soft, “Blissology Superflow™” movements; Tai Chi energy work
- Deep Insights about understanding the Energy Body and the “Hammock Principles”
- Including: Body Mind Psychotherapy, Chakras, Gruntis, Nadis, Chi and Prana
- Language: poetic descriptions. Using voice and language to cast create that extra dimension of beauty and depth for students
- Blissology Discussions
- Blissology rituals –bringing nature and community into classes as a central focus
- Balancing Fun and Zen; humour with depth