The vision of EcoKarma is to bring together yogis who don’t just want to take care of their bodies through yoga asana but also want to give back to Nature with a community of positively charged people who will be friends for life.
In Blissology, we believe that quiet observation of nature will quickly open us up to joy, awe, peace, connection and reverence. As the world becomes more digital and paved over, it’s easy to lose this great truth.
The main work of my life is to make sure that Nature remains the source of our deepest spiritual sustenance. As a surfer I see the ocean as my temple, my playground, my gym and often our supermarket. We are so intimately connected to the ocean. Every tear and every drop of sweat comes and goes from the ocean; Every second breath we take is produced by the plankton in our Oceans. Yet, the ocean is in incredible trouble.
Like you, it makes me mad and yogic wisdom has helped me transmute my anger into energy for positive change. EcoKarma is a call for ecologists and yogis to manifest the changes they want to see in the world with integrity and love. Come check out what lights a fire in my heart and discover how we yogis can be a positive force on this planet together.
Why the Coral Reefs?
The Coral Reefs are like the rain forests of the ocean. They cover a mere 1% of the ocean floor yet astoundingly they are home to approximately 25% of all marine life! Today coral reefs around the world are in danger. Some estimates show how approximately 10% of the world’s coral reefs are dead and about 60% of the world’s reefs are at risk due to human-related activities. By the 2030s, 90% of reefs are expected to be at risk from both human activities and climate change.
- Blissology Yoga to get in touch with the guidance of our deepest heart
- Blissology Nature Appreciation Meditation techniques
- Hammock Enlightenment time – relax, breathe, observe and receive in nature.
- Blissology Discussions about Yoga philosophy and ecology
- Impact work taking care of the ocean: Transplanting coral, beach cleanups, native plant restoration
- Our goal is to make QUANTIFIABLE change to
- Learn about Ecology
- Play and fall more deeply in love with the oceans.