- This event has passed.
Yogic By Nature Immersion Bali 2022
March 15 - March 20
Join us for a special immersive training and retreat in the Bali mountains this March, where the vibration of Nature is slow and calm. This six day course will be a transformational experience for anyone interested in yoga, philosophy, meditation and our spiritual connection to nature.
Sounds like you?
There are two tracks to this immersion:
1) Unpacking Yoga Philosophy as it is. I want you to know the original teachings of yoga and the lineage it comes from. It is rich and powerful, yet it is not perfect. There may be adaptations that we need to make yoga work for us. We will study Classical Yoga, the Bhagavad Gita, Buddhism, Tantra, and Taoism.
2) I want you to be clear on the dharma of Blissology; the philosophy of happiness that comes from interconnection and relationship. We will strengthen our ability to access our “wise guide inside;” a place of infinite love, joy, and peace and learn how to bring this into our daily lives.
Spaces are limited. What this retreat will include:
- Daily yoga and meditation practices with yoga teacher + Blissologist Eoin Finn
- Lectures and discussions every afternoon.
- Three organic, local plant based meals daily.
- Unlimited coffee and herbal tea from the Batu Karu Coffee Estate
- Accommodation in boho luxe rooms, ranging from Single, Double and Quad occupancy.
- Daily nature walks and nature meditation.
- Optional visits to the UNESCO Heritage Jatiwaluh Rice Terraces.
- Waterfall visit and cold plunge baths in natural springs.
Batukaru Retreat centre makes the perfect setting to dive into Eoin’s writings about various schools of Yoga Philosophy, eat healthy vegetarian, organic food, meditate, journal, meditate and relax in nature. This course is open to everyone who is interested in yoga, meditation and the healing powers of nature even though it is part of our 500 hour modules.
You will love how you feel during this retreat and carry this joy in your heart for a long time after it ends.
Space is very limited.
HOW TO PROCEED???
- Read more about Yogic By Nature Here
- Send us an email inquiry
- Choose a Payment Option that works for you and book your spot today.