Join our Teaching Methodology 2 (Online Interactive with Mentorship)
November 21 - December 10
This is just a short summary. For more details, click here.
In Teaching Methodology 2 you’ll learn to:
- teach with feeling and with clarity, focussing on the second half of Blissology’s Yoga Honey Routine
- rethink how and why yoga is taught so that you are not just reciting stale cues that do not fully capture the full potential of the asanas
- up-level your ability to empower students to build the most beneficial poses for their unique needs and bodies
- become crystal clear on the tools to help transfer knowledge in a way that students can understand and build yoga poses up from the inside out
This course will focus on incredible technical skills and give you plenty of time to practice using your voice so you can be set up to teach classes that have both great timing and a powerful impact on people in the class. We can’t wait to share this journey with you!
Important to know:
Please ensure you have completed Part 1: 100 HR Online Immersion & received your 100 HR Certification + Align Your Yoga Align Your Life Part 2 & Commit to Bliss Part 2 before beginning this interactive course.
About this course:
In an exciting convergence of the online and in-person teaching worlds, we will run this course live and interactively from Bali, Indonesia, where students from the in-person 200 hr YTT will connect with our online global, community. We are very excited to share the love and learning across all borders.
Date: November 21 – December 10, 2022
- Who is this course for?
This course is designed to support students who are interested in pursuing their 200 HR YTT. A pre-requisite to this course is that you have completed the Part 1: 100 Hr Online Immersion, Align Your Yoga, Align Your Life Part 2 & Commit to Bliss Part 2 first.
- How much time should I expect to spend on this course?
This is an interactive course that is set over 3 weeks and led by Eoin Finn, along with Mentors who are Certified Blissology Yoga Instructor. This 3-week course is roughly 35 hours in total and includes pre-recorded lectures, live zoom calls, yoga practices, journaling and homework submissions (in the form of written work + recordings of your teachings for review).
- What should I expect to learn from this course?
You will walk away learning how to teach yoga with feeling and clarity. This module specifically focuses on the second half of Blissology’s Yoga Honey Series. This course will allow you to teach back in order to help up-level your ability to empower students to build the most beneficial poses for their unique needs and bodies. A requirement of this course will be to submit video recordings of your teachings so that you can get 1:1 mentorship from a Blissology Certified Yoga Instructor to support your training and development.
- Does this course count towards Yoga Alliance CEUs.
Yes. You will receive 35 CEUs if you are a current, registered YA teacher. You may also use this course towards our 200 hr Yoga Alliance Online YTT.
- How long will I have access to this course content?
You will have unlimited access to this content and it will not expire. Enjoy this benefit and feel free to revisit this module whenever you need it.