- This event has passed.
EcoKarma Bali Earth Day 2022
April 22 @ 8:00 am - April 23 @ 5:00 pm PDT
April 22 is Earth Day and we are celebrating our connection to the oceans with an EcoKarma Extravaganza in Bali
We will be running 3 events to celebrate. You can come to one or all three
1) Dinner at. Masmara, Pererenan 6PM Thurs April 21. The price for your menu of choice is 190k ++.
2) Yoga Class @ Radiantly Alive Canggu Friday April 22 @9:30AM
3) Coral Restoration, Seagrass stewardship and Mangrove Clean up at RipCurl Sanur @ 7:30AM Sunday April 23. The price is 350k to cover all your costs.
To reserve your spot for the Saturday’s EcoKarma Project (#3) , click here
To reserve your spot for Thursday dinner and EcoKarma project on Saturday (#1 and #3) click here
For the Yoga class, there is no need to reserve, just show up at Radiantly Alive for class at the normal price
for more about Blissology EcoKarma, check this page out
It’s Earth Day on April 22
Now that the social distancing protocols have lessened, EcoKarma is coming back in a big way.
Here’s the plan:
- #1 On Thursday, April 21, we will have a community dinner at Masmara. They will create a magical Vegetarian/Vegan Menu for us while we are watching a short Video about the Coral Plantation and the work we do in North Bali. Costs for your Menu will be 190k ++
- #2 On Friday, April 22, 9:30 AM we will do our Yoga @ Radiantly Alive Canggu.
- #3 On Saturday, April 23, 7:30 we will meet in Sanur.
Short overview for Saturday
The morning will begin with a quick conversation on our amazing Sanur eco-system and how lucky we are to have so much life right at our water’s edge. Hear from the experts on our coral nursery project, learn about the vibrant life amongst the sea grass and the importance of our beautiful mangrove forest. We will then break into 3 groups to visit each of our areas by boat, spending around 30mins at each project to assist, learn and adventure.
Visit our coral Nursery in front of the Hyatt reef with snorkel gear and gloves to assist in cleaning algae from the coral, your guide will give you examples of how we fragment the coral to plant in the nursery, describe the caring and process of growing the coral before it is transplanted to adjacent reefs.
Take a snorkel in the seagrass meadow of Sanur to discover the many species of starfish, sea slugs, crabs and fish. Help us to identify and count these species for our records. Learn about the importance of the seagrass to our Sanur Eco System and why it so important for our coral reefs
Arrive at the Serangan mangrove forest by boat before paddling around the mangroves on Stand up paddle boards to collect as much trash and old fishing nets from the forest. Learn about the species of mangroves and the importance of mangroves to Bali.
All equipment is supplied including, rash guards, leggings, booties, gloves, snorkels, masks, Stand up paddle boards, paddles and rubbish baskets. Water bottles and refill stations. Facilities include bathrooms, showers and lockers.
Price is just 350k to cover all of your costs.
After an amazing morning, you will have the chance to rent a Stand-up Paddle Board or take a Boat to Baby Reef to surf. For free!! (additional charge of 50k to take the Boat to Serangan)