- This event has passed.
Conduit For Love (Online Course)
September 11 @ 8:00 am - September 30 @ 5:00 pm PDT
This is just a short summary. For more details, click here.
“What is Love?” is the third most googled question in the world. In this course, we will answer this question, plus give you skills to bring as much love as possible fearlessly into the world.
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
Remove blocks from your heart
Know when to create boundaries so that you do not absorb the energy of others
Fill up and respect your own tank first so that you can prevent yourself from becoming drained through compassion fatigue
If you are ready to step into your full power, our Conduit For Love course is about answering that call.
Dates: September 11-30, 2022
- Who is this course for? Anyone who wants to deepen their yoga and meditation and learn how to use these tools to live a more peaceful and purposeful life. Great for yoga students and teachers alike.
- How much time should I expect to spend on this course? 35 hours in total. We suggest aiming to complete this over 3 weeks. This course consists of lectures on philosophy, psychology and physiology, journalling and yoga and meditation practice.
- What should I expect to learn from this course? You will learn how to make meditation and yoga an accessible and practical daily habit, but more importantly, you will gain the wisdom to make embodied peace your set point, self-regulating your own physiology and psychology to shift limited concepts of yourself and help you to grow. This is a continuation of Commit to Bliss Part 1. In this module, we offer more tools to ground you in the practice of embodied peace so that you can become a Conduit of Love.
- Does this course count towards Yoga Alliance CEUs. Yes. You will receive 35 CEUs if you are a current, registered YA teacher. You may also use this course towards our 200 hr Yoga Alliance Online YTT.
- How long will I have access to this course content? You will have unlimited access to this content and it will not expire. Enjoy this benefit and feel free to revisit this module whenever you need.