Align Your Yoga Align Your Life 2 – Online Course
October 1 @ 8:00 am - October 31 @ 5:00 pm PDT
Align Your Yoga, Align Your Life 2 will expand your knowledge of Yoga and alignment so that you get a deeper understanding of yoga asanas to help you align your yoga and your life!
YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
- the powerful knowledge around somatic movement and can practice “Somatic Self-Adjustments” so that you get the most out of your own practice and own your body.
- how to implement Blissology’s lines of D.U.O (Dynamic Unifying Opposition) to balance the forces of tension and compression so that you get the most stretch in the safest way possible for you and your joints
This work is an extension of Align Your Yoga, Align Your Life Part 1 where we will further expand your knowledge of poses so that you get a deeper understanding of yoga asanas, taking into consideration both cerebral knowledge and kinesthetic intelligence.
Important “need to knows” before starting this course:
- This course is a continuation of Align Your Yoga, Align Your Life – Part 1
- Please ensure you have completed Align Your Yoga, Align Your Life – Part 1 FIRST before starting this course.
- You may take this course to simply deepen your yoga journey.
Date: October 2022, Specific dates, TBC
- Who is this course for?
Anyone who wants to deepen their understanding of yoga and alignment. This will revolutionise your body both on and off the mat.
- How much time should I expect to spend on this course?
This is a 6 series course that is roughly 35 hours in total. We suggest aiming to complete this over 3 weeks. This course consists of lectures on alignment principles, yoga practices, journaling and written homework to support your learning and development.
- What should I expect to learn from this course?
This course empowers students to customize yoga asanas for the unique needs of each body. This course is a continuation from Align Your Yoga, Align Your Life Part 1. In this module, you will learn how to implement Blissology’s lines of D.U.O (Dynamic Unifying Opposition) to balance the forces of tension and compression so that you get the most stretch in the safest way possible for you and your joints.
- Does this course count towards Yoga Alliance CEUs.
- Yes. You will receive 35 CEUs if you are a current, registered YA teacher. You may also use this course toward our 100 hr and 200 hr Yoga Alliance Online YTT.
- How long will I have access to this course content?
You will have unlimited access to this content and it will not expire. Enjoy this benefit and feel free to revisit this work whenever you need a refresher.