We are excited to launch this course content the week commencing May 17, 2021!
If you want to go deep into yoga philosophy, meditation, and asana plus explore how we can make reverence for the nature of the heart of our yoga practice, this course is a must.
- Ocean Worship
- Eastern Philosophy Compliments Western Philosophy’s Findings
- Nature Appreciation
- Blissology Discussions
- Blissology rituals–bringing nature and community into classes as a central focus
- Balancing Fun and Zen; humor with depth
Important need to knows for this course.
- Who is this course for? Anyone who wants to deepen their understanding of yoga, yogic philosophy, nature, ecology, sustainability, and community.
- How much time should I expect to spend on this course? This 8 session course includes a mixture of self-guided modules (to be completed in your own time) that comprises of pre-recorded lectures, readings, journaling, and meditation practices + 4 x 60-minute Live Interactive Zoom Calls (which we are calling “Book Club”) led by Eoin. The course is to be completed as a group over the 3 week period starting on Monday, May 17th, and ending on Friday, June 4th. Please note all live zoom calls will be recorded in the event that you are unable to attend. Additionally, although this is an interactive course, you can also complete as a self-guided module so that you can make it work around your schedule and learn at your own pace.
- When are the Live Zoom Calls? The Live Zoom calls will be confirmed shortly once we understand the group sign-up and where individuals are around the world! Stay tuned!
- Does this course count towards Yoga Alliance CEUs. Yes. In order to maintain your RYT status on Yoga Alliance, you need to report at least 30 hours of training every three years. This course will give you 75 hours towards that.
- How long will I have access to this course content? You will have unlimited access to this content and it will not expire. Enjoy this benefit and feel free to revisit this module whenever you need it.