We are excited to launch this course content the week commencing April 19, 2021
Blissology’s Yoga Foundations course focuses on indispensable knowledge that will forever change your practice.
Some of the poses we do most often in yoga are also the most complex: upward dog, downward dog, chaturanga, and triangle. Fortunately, when we learn the details of these poses correctly, we can understand the underlying principles for so many other asanas.
We will explore not just how to use the muscles to line up the bones correctly in gravity but we will also explore the breath, the subtle body, and some essential Blissology philosophy.
This course is crucial for both beginner and intermediate students who want to develop an intelligent foundation for a safe, therapeutic, and fluid yoga practice.
- Downward Dog
- Upward Dog
- Breathing fundamentals
- Standing poses: Side Angle, Warrior 1, Warrior 2, Revolved Triangle
- Sun Salutations and the Yoga Honey Sequence
Important “need to knows” for this course.
- Who is this course for? This course is great for everyone! We have designed this course in mind for beginners as well as intermediate students who want to develop an intelligent foundation for a safe, therapeutic, and fluid yoga practice.
- How much time should I expect to spend on this course? This course is a 3 hr self-guided module. It can easily be done in one sitting or completed over a couple of days. Take this course in your own time and make it work for you!
- What should I expect to learn from this course? You will walk away learning how to align your body correctly by exploring how the muscles line up to the bones correctly using gravity. In addition, you will also be introduced great breathing techniques to support your yoga practices as well as learn Blissology philosophy.
- How long will I have access to this course content? You will have unlimited access to this content and it will not expire. Enjoy this benefit and feel free to revisit this module whenever you need.