Yoga.Ecology.Surf. Retreat in Bali
How can we live more in flow with the currents of life, learning the skills to work hard when we need to and relax when we don’t? Come to Bali with Blissology Founders and Yoga Couple Eoin + Insiya Finn.
What to expect
Surf in the warm tropical ocean, practice yoga in a gorgeous wood shala and enjoy delicious, organic food. We will flow deep into our practice and share key Blissology Yoga strategies on how to live life in an upward spiral.
In this week long dive into yoga asana, philosophy, meditation and surfing, you will redefine and recommit to daily circadian rhythms of life that support your wellbeing, mental, emotional and physical health. Conversations with Eoin will include how to find focus and flow in an age of distraction, while you will learn first hand how to enhance your immunity through a committed self care practice with Insiya.
Whether you are a beginner yogi or surfer; or if you have been practicing yoga or surfing for a while, this retreat is for you. Join us for an incredible, joyful, inspiring week and let yourself open up to bliss.
You can join the retreat itself only or you can combine it with our EcoKarma event in Les from the 28th of February until the 1st of March to work with LINI and help restore the coral reef.
More info coming soon!
What is included
- Plant based, organic, delicious meals: Every day: pre-yoga light breakfast, post yoga brunch/lunch and dinner. Two dinners out are on your own, so you can enjoy the world famous healthy cuisine of Canggu, Bali where we will retreat.
- Delux eco-chic accommodation in the beautiful villas at Desa Seni, our retreat center home for the week.
- Unlimited coffee, tea and juices and smoothies at meal times
- Use of all amenities at the retreat center and its salt water pool.
- Yoga 2 times per day
- Talks on Yoga, Ayurveda and Flow with Eoin and Insiya
- Hugs + smiles
What is not
- Surf board rentals or lessons – we will help you book/organize these
- Transport to/from Bali and to/from the retreat center
- Dinners out
- Snacks should you be hungry outside of meal times
- Optional excursions temple tours
- Spa treatments