Yoga.Ecology.Surf. Retreat in Bali
Surf in warm tropical waters. Deepen your yoga practice. Help the ocean, make amazing friends and get incredibly healthy. Join us in Bali, March 2020 for an incredible, transformative EcoKarma YES Retreat.
What to expect
We are thrilled to return to one of our favorite retreat centers in Bali Indonesia for a special, powerful, transformative and bliss-filled Blissology Y.E.S. or Yoga.Ecology.Surf Retreat.
We birthed this retreat from the simple yet profound idea that when we feel good, we want to contribute to the larger good. What better way to spread the bliss we feel from focused and joyful daily yoga + meditation, delicious, organic, plant based food; and sharing our hearts with a community that cares?
And what better time than now, a time, when our planet lies in a precarious position of environmental stress. As yogis and people who care for all living beings and the health of our planet, we believe that NOW is the time we step up and be a part of the change.
Surf in the warm tropical ocean, relish delicious, organic plant based food and deepen your yoga + meditation with tailored practices with Eoin + Insiya. We will take our yoga farther volunteering with key Blissology EcoKarma projects that tangibly help with ocean conservation in Bali, Indonesia, make incredible new friends, and up-level our health.
Can you tell we are excited?
Whether you are a beginner yogi or surfer; or if you have been practicing yoga or surfing for a while, this retreat is for you. Join us for an incredible, joyful, inspiring week and let yourself open up to bliss.
Ps. Kids are welcome! Our son will be joining us and we are happy to look at special pricing for Kids / Families who wish to join us!
What is included
- Plant based, organic, delicious meals: Every day: pre-yoga light breakfast, post yoga brunch/lunch and dinner. One dinner is out on your own, so you can enjoy the world-famous healthy cuisine of Canggu, Bali.
- Delux eco-chic accommodation in single, double or triple share villas at Desa Seni, the retreat center where we ran our first retreat in Bali, twelve years ago!
- Unlimited coffee, tea and juices and elixirs at meal times
- Use of all amenities at the retreat center and salt water pool.
- Yoga up to 2x times per day
- Blissology talks on EcoKarma, Conservation Activism and Yoga, and how to live life more in FLOW.
- Volunteer trips to safeguard the health of East Bali’s Mangrove Forests + Beach clean up to address micro-plastics.
- Unlimited hugs + smiles that will not wipe off your face! 🙂
What is not
- Surf board rentals or lessons – we will organize these for the group.
- Transport to/from Bali and to/from the retreat center.
- Dinners out (One dinner is on your own so you can explore the heavenly health food mecca that is Canggu).
- Snacks should you be hungry outside of meal times.
- Optional excursions i.e. temple or Balinese market tours.
- Spa treatments: We highly recommend the Merapu Spa at Desa Seni.