Course content dropping April 26th!
Have you ever been curious about Ayurveda? And wanted to learn how and why to utilize it in your life to gain better health, connection, vitality, and joy?
Join Ayurvedic Chef, Teacher, Yogini, and Writer; Insiya Rasiwala-Finn for a groundbreaking course steeped in the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda, yet focused on offering practical insights to help you find balance, ease, purpose, and presence in modern life.
This course will help you to:
- Understand yourself truly, so you can make choices to help optimize your wellness; and work with your patterns to create balance where there may be imbalances.
- Create daily rituals that are mapped according to your biorhythms so you can live more in flow with life.
- Learn how to eat for your constitutional type.
- Work with your emotions.
- Feel at ease in your Self.
Who this course is for?
- For anyone who wants to feel empowered in their own wellness journey.
- To gain insights into your true nature.
- To regain balance, ease, purpose, and presence in your life.
- To live in harmony with cosmic intelligence so you can fulfill your life path.
Important “need to knows” for this course.
- How much time should I expect to spend on this course? This self-guided course can be complete in 3-5 hours. Feel free to do this within one sitting, over a weekend, or stretch out over time. The benefit of a self-guided course is that you can make it work around your schedule!
- How long will I have access to this course content? You will have unlimited access to this content and it will not expire. Enjoy this benefit and feel free to revisit this module whenever you need it.