Teaching Methodology: The Art + Science of Blissology Teaching is the 3rd module of our 100-hr Blissology Immersion. See the sample schedule here!
Online and Interactive Module
Yoga Alliance CEUs
The Blissology Yoga Teaching Methodology module is the 3rd part of our 100-hour immersion
Teaching yoga is both a Science and an Art. We want to offer both those aspects: the logical tools like understanding sequencing and the rhythm of a vinyasa flow class; as well as more subtle skills timing, feeling the energy of your class, and using your voice, the instrument of the soul.
We will teach you essential and progressive technical skills as well as give you plenty of time to practice using your voice so you can emerge ready to teach classes that have both great timing and a powerful impact on your students. We can’t wait to share this journey with you!
In this module, the focus will be on:
- Eoin sharing potent insights from the past few decades of yoga teaching
- Understanding the timing and rhythm of vinyasa yoga
- The basics of sequencing
- How to cue “soft Ujayii” breathing
- Cueing the Blissology alignment DUO lines
- What phrases work and which ones we should retire
- We will learn the Yoga Honey routine from the embodied breathing then the Sun Salutations, the Triangle Matrix, and the Warrior 2 Matrix.
- You will record your classes for review by your peers, group leaders, and Eoin. Don’t be shy – this will feel amazing – remember our mantra is: “Nothing to Prove, Everything to Share.”
There will be a workbook, video lectures by Eoin, 4 interactive Zoom calls with Eoin. We will also have one assistant for every 4 people in the course to help coach you so you can share your heart’s deepest message. NAMASTE + PEACE. We are thrilled to have you join us.