Teaching Methodology is the 3rd module of our 100-hr Blissology Immersion.
Online and Interactive Module
Yoga Alliance CEUs
The Blissology Yoga Teaching Methodology module is the 3rd part of our 100-hour immersion
Teaching yoga is both a Science and an Art. We want to give both those tools: the logical tools like understanding sequencing and the rhythm of a vinyasa flow class and subtle skills timing, feeling the energy of your class, and using your voice, the instrument of the soul.
We will focus on incredible technical skills and give you plenty of time to practice using your voice so you can be set up to teach classes that have both great timing and a powerful impact on people in the class. We can’t wait to share this journey with you!
In this module, the focus will be on:
- Eoin sharing his insights from the past few decades of yoga teaching
- Understanding the timing and rhythm of vinyasa yoga
- The basics of sequencing
- How to cue “soft Ujayii” breathing
- Cueing the DUO lines
- What phrases work and which ones we should retire
- We will learn the Yoga Honey routine from the embodied breathing then the Sun Salutations, the Triangle Matrix, and the Warrior 2 Matrix.
- You will record your classes for review by your peers, group leaders, and Eoin. Don’t be shy – this will feel amazing – remember “Nothing to Prove, Everything to Share.”
There will be a workbook, video lectures by Eoin, 4 interactive Zoom calls with Eoin, we will have one assistant for every 4 people in the course to help coach you so you can share your heart’s deepest message