Surya Samudra: Yoga + Ayurveda Retreat in India
Join globally renowned yogis Eoin and Insiya as they travel to Insiya’s homeland of India for an ocean-side retreat in laid-back, beachy and beautiful Goa, a destination known for its long stretches of uninterrupted beaches, energetic markets filled with the bustle of India, delicious cuisine and diverse culture, as well as the perfect place to dive deep into your yoga practice in the arms of mystical Mother India.
What to expect
Luxurious accommodation: Stay on the shores of serene Morjim beach in luxurious rooms designed to evoke the energy of the chakras and watch the sun set over the warm waters of the Arabian Sea.
Deep and Bliss Filled Yoga: Dive deep into our yoga practice on the soil that birthed it, with intuitive and customized practices designed by Eoin and Insiya to help release blockages and open up to our most joyful and vibrant self.
Ayurvedic Insights on Lifestyle, Nutrition and Self Care: Receive guidance from Insiya, an Ayurvedic Counsellor, on how to find more balance, health and healing in your life through the practical wisdom of Ayurveda and gain tangible skills to apply these insights to your life beyond the retreat.
Delicious Nourishment: Enjoy organic meals that offer the vibrant tastes of the subcontinent and the world and rest under the shade of a breezy palm tree.
Insights into mystical and modern India from Insiya’s unique, personal perspective as a yogini who grew up here.
Radiance: We are so so excited to share our India with our students and friends. This is going to be a transformative, radiant week–one in which you will feel fully alive. We cannot wait to see you there!
For pricing and to register, click here.
About the Location
Our luxurious accommodation at Devaryaa Wellness is set in a lush garden on a property spanning 7000 sq metres that seamlessly blends the elements of a Goan Portuguese heritage with the aesthetics of Rajasthani royalty.
We will stay in the luxurious Chakra Suites: vibrant, airy and light filled rooms that are tastefully furnished with earthy decor that has been handpicked to reflect the elements of nature and the chakras. Each suite is a unique experience in itself. Here you can enjoy the beauty of traditional design combined with all the contemporary comforts of a luxury property.
All rooms come equipped with an attached bathroom, a private balcony, comfortable beds, spacious cupboards, fresh linen, a ceiling fan, an air conditioner and a mosquito net on request. All you need to do is unpack and make yourself at home.
View a sample day
6:30 a.m.: wake up to the Arabian sea breeze
7:00 a.m.: early morning tea, coffee
8:00 a.m.: morning Blissology flow practice + meditation (2 hours)
10:30 a.m.: buffet brunch
11:30 a.m.: 3:30 p.m.: relaxation Time
2 p.m.: Ayurvedic Nutrition (only on certain days)
3:30 p.m.: evening Blissology yoga (2 hours)
6:00 p.m.: sunset/dinner
7:00 p.m.: time to journal, relax, Blissology discussions and evening activity.
9:00 p.m.: Goa midnight
What is included
- accommodation for 7 nights/8 days in single or doubleoccupancy luxury suites
- daily yoga with Eoin or Insiya
- welcome Puja or blessing with a Hindu priest
- 2 delicious organic, vegetarian buffet style meals every day, vegan/gluten free options are possible
- unlimited homemade Chai and laughter
- 1 healing Ayurvedic massage
- 1 Blissology Welcome Kit
- Blissology Booklet on lifestyle, food and health with insights from Yoga and Ayurveda
- 2 lectures on Ayurveda with Insiya to bring more balance into your daily life
- connection with incredible souls from around the planet
What is not
- international/domestic travel: flights to Goa, India
- airport transfers: we can help you arrange to book and share a taxi with other retreat attendees closer to date.
- travel/trip cancellation insurance
- optional excursions, including visits to spice farms,
historical tour of Goa, temple visits etc.