This course is being held at the Ucluelet Community Centre, 500 Matterson Dr, British Columbia.
The West Coast of North America can be very foggy. On the other hand, when the sun comes out it can be warm and lovely. The bottom line is bring clothing for cold weather, rain and sun. We will probably need it all!
How to get to Ucluelet?
1. Fly to Vancouver airport or Victoria airport.
Then either rent a car and travel by ferry, carpool with
another Blissologist (there will be plenty of people driving and you can find them on our Facebook page) or take the Tofino Bus. The drive across Vancouver Island is not to be missed with breathtaking views of rivers, mountains and old growth rainforests.
2. Fly to Nanaimo via Vancouver and rent a car there.
If you have any questions about transport to and from this magical part of the planet, please don’t hesitate to
We will meet each day at Ucluelet Community Centre.
We’ll start our course on Wednesday, 2nd and it will run through Sunday, October 6th.
There are no buses but the town is small and walking is enjoyable or you can most likely carpool with other
students (you can find parking around the Community Centre). You can also rent bikes from Ukee Bikes.
General flow of the day (please note it is subject to change):
9 a.m. – 12 p.m.: Morning Session
12 p.m. – 2 p.m.: Lunch Break
3 p.m. – 5 p.m.: Afternoon Session
Evening homework assignments.
You don’t have to be a yoga teacher or have done a Blissology course before, however, please come with an open mind and a willingness to participate in this exciting course. If you intend to receive Yoga Alliance continuing education credit, you must have completed a 200 Hr YTT with Blissology or another school and be registered with Yoga Alliance.
1. After establishing a firm foundation in Yoga Alignment (Blissology 100 and 200-hour) we want to continue the evolution in the realm of fluid movement. We will exploreboth movements that are slow and soft and sometimes they are powerful and explosive.
2. We want you to be able to allow for the experience of out intuitive and feeling side to come out in the practice. This may be categorized in modern thinking as creative Right Brain and linear, analytical, rational Left Brain. We seek a practice that grounds as while allowing for ecstatic free-spiritedness.
3. We will share tools for how to make the yoga practice a ritual that honors our connection to the Nature. The goal of the practice is to shift our consciousness from one of dominion over Nature to “reverent collaboration.”
4. We want you to be comfortable bringing out the “Joy Body” in your Superflow™ classes. We want people to rediscover the bliss of childlike wonder in the world. You will uncover tools for creating a practice that kids would want to participate in. To get off of our 2 x 5 rectangular grids and find the joy in movement!
5. We want to be able to bring elements of these superflow™ moves into an Alignment Yoga Class.
6. To create a foundation for the facilitating of an entire superflow™ class sometime in the near future.
7. As always the biggest goal in Blissology Yoga is to cultivate community and enjoy nature. This is what really counts in every class and every immersion. Superflow™ is very conducive to this.
- Energy Body, Fluid systems, Nervous system, Chakras and the endocrine system
- Koshas, Breathing techniques
- Sequences that are fluid and soft, “Blissology Superflow™” movements; Tai Chi energy work
Deep Insights about understanding the Energy Body and the “Hammock Principles”
Including: Body Mind Psychotherapy, Chakras, Gruntis, Nadis, Chi and Prana
- Language: poetic descriptions. Using voice and language to cast create that extra dimension of beauty and depth for students
- Blissology Discussions
- Blissology rituals –bringing nature and community into classes as a central focus
- Balancing Fun and Zen; humour with depth
We have done our best to price this program affordably for yogis. We offer an early registration discounts. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to pay in instalments for this course. We will do our best to
accommodate your needs.
Included in the price:
- Hands on teaching from Blissology Founder and YA Senior Teacher Eoin Finn, plus assistance + mentorship from
- Blissology certified teachers and assistants.
- A radical approach to happiness, revolutionary Yoga techniques + teaching methodology.
- Way too much fun along with inspired learning.
Not included in the price:
- travel to and from the course location
Blissology YTT Cancellation Policy:
- Final Payments are due 60 days prior to the course commencement, unless you are on a pre-agreed upon payment plan. After this date, final payment for all new registrations is due immediately.
- Up to 60 days before the course commencement a student may transfer to a course within 18 months of the original course’s start date.
- 50% fee charged if cancellation made 60-89 days of course commencement.
- Cancellation made within 30 days of course commencement; payment is completely non-refundable, non-transferable.