Daily Meditation that helps you to make peace a habit. Blissology Yoga practices that ignite your truth and inner joy. Stimulating readings and interactive conversations that will shift limited concepts of yourself and help you to grow.
All supported by an incredible community of positively charged people from around the globe.
This is Commit to Bliss: a groundbreaking online, interactive course with Yogi + Blissologist Eoin Finn November 14 – December 4, 2020; where he will share decades of focused practices from Yoga, Eastern + Western Philosophy, Body Mind Psychotherapy, Tai Chi, Poetry and Nature appreciation; to help you to find what offers you purpose and bliss in your life.
This course will light you up from the inside out. Tune into your inner Blissologist and let’s create an Upward Spiral for ourselves and others! Our planet needs this right now.
This course is designed to work with your life. We have created a balance of interactive scheduled events as well as “free” time for you to absorb and embody the learnings. Here’s a framework of what you can expect.
- 5 daily meditation, pranayama and yoga practices each week so you can learn the skills of fitness, flexibility, self-regulating towards peace, and making inner peace a habit. You can do these practices whenever you are able to each day. We will discuss how best to create routine + rituals that work for you around these practices.
- Every Friday and Tuesday we will release new (Blissology) philosophy talks about inspiring and thought-provoking topics.
- Interactive Zoom calls will happen on Saturdays and Wednesdays to discuss and deepen our focus (2nd and 4th call will be at 2 pm Bali time, all others at 8 am Bali time; to calculate these times into your time zone, use timeanddate.com)
- On Mondays and Fridays, we will meet virtually in groups of ten to discuss and share our insights with some very inspired people in our group.
- Assignments will be given each week. If you are taking this course as part of the 100-hr YTT Immersion, completing and passing quizzes + assignments is a requirement.
You will make amazing friends in these discussions and deepen your insights into a life that is inspired by the wisdom of your heart’s deepest message.
The course ends on December 1, however, all course materials will be available to you for a lifetime. NAMASTE.
Do I need to be a teacher to sign up for this course?
No, everyone is welcome!
I am based in the UK and I would like to know if the sessions are being recorded so I can access them offline as I cannot do them live?
We will run some Zoom calls at 1 PM London time to accommodate those in the European time zone. All the calls will be recorded and posted to Teachable after so you’ll be able to watch them at any time. You will also still be able to ask questions through our Facebook group and discussions on Teachable.
How long will I have access to the course?
You will have access as long as our videos are hosted on Teachable. If we ever move our course, we’ll most definitely let you know beforehand.
Do I need to complete the whole course during those two weeks? Is it doable while working?
It’s totally possible to do the course while working, it’s about an hour commitment each day. If you fall behind it’s not an issue, you’ll still have access to the course.
We are thrilled to offer this self-guided online training at a 50% discounted price to bring us more BLISS and COMMUNITY CONNECTION.
$700 $350 US