200-hour Blissology Yoga Teacher Training
Go deeper than you can imagine into Yoga with a community of incredible people from around the world in Bali, Indonesia. Be ready for the journey of a lifetime.
What to expect
Session 1: October 26 – November 4, 2017
Break: November 5 – 9, 2017
Session 2: November 10 – November 19, 2017
Travel to Bali, Indonesia with renowned yogi + Blissologist, Eoin Finn and a crew of great assistants. Participate in the Blissology Yoga 200-Hr Yoga Alliance certified Teacher Training. This comprehensive Yoga Alliance certified course will teach you how to embody, breathe and teach yoga, while offering an authentic, powerful and sustainable way for you to deepen your life’s purpose and meaning. You will learn intelligent techniques to present Yoga in a way which maximizes the health and sustainability of our bodies, honours the ancient wisdom of Yoga and Yoga philosophy while adapting it to the context of our modern lives. Simultaneously, we will also continue to evolve the way we view life and relate to our world. We call this the art and science of Blissology.
Even if you don’t want to teach you can radically deepen your practice and experience this life changing journey by earning your 200-hr graduate badge.
Spots are filling up quickly, so please sign up soon!
Goals of the course
- A thorough understanding of underlying patterns of yoga alignment using our Blissology Alignment system.
- A user-friendly model to understand these patterns that will serve as a foundation for adjusting, cueing and creating poses that are safe, therapeutic and joyful.
Blissology Yoga Practice + Anatomy + Alignment Goals
- Incredible advances in your personal yoga practice and yoga asana techniques.
- A powerful awareness of anatomy and physiology that will allow for sophisticated bodily control.
- Neuromuscular re-patterning so that we have the control of our fine muscle skills to create elegant and sustainable movements now and well into the future.
- Knowledge of the breath and its effect on the physical nervous system, our psychology and our spiritual selves.
- Awareness of the embodied experience. Learning how to not just do yoga, but to feel yoga from the inside out.
- Awareness of the subtle body and the feeling of energy in our bodies and on the planet.
The Blissology Art of Teaching Goals
- Learn 5 routines ranging from beginner yoga classes, to slow flow and sweaty vinyasa classes
- Log up hours of practical teaching time so you can be assured of your ability to teach at the end of this course
- Learn how to sequence classes based on the energy and needs of the room
- Blissology Philosophy + Lifestyle Goals
- Study yoga philosophy from the Chakras, the Bhagavad Gita, the Yoga Sutras
Ayurveda and a rich assortment of eastern philosophy
- Use Eoin’s unique user’s guide to the “5 spiritual paths” to teach yoga classes that have depth and to live a life that is balanced and purposeful!
- Develop a solid meditation practice
- Be a conduit for Love
- Know your life mission
- Embody the Nature and Yoga connection
- Learn the Business of Yoga
Classical Yoga Philosophy
Blissology: The philosophy of happiness
Energetics and the Subtle Body
Classical Meditation and Pranayama
Innovative Blissology approaches to meditation
How to teach with feeling and not just function
Creating classes that celebrate our deep interconnection with community and Nature
Discovering your Life Mission
How to be a Conduit for Love
What is included
- A 300 page Blissology YTT manual.
- A Globally Recognized Blissology Yoga Level 1 YTT Certification which qualifies you for the 200-hr Yoga Alliance Certification (RYT 200)
- Mindfully prepared, delicious, vegetarian organic meals. Breakfasts + lunches, dinners are open meal times.
What is not
- Travel and accommodation are not included. If you’re interested in staying on-site, there are some beautiful new rooms reserved at a special rate for our students. These are limited! For rates and booking, please contact email@example.com. There are plenty of other options for accommodation close by to suit your budget. Contact us for details.