This is Day 9 of our two weeks to Commit to Bliss. The Blissology Project will run from Monday, January 22nd until Sunday, February 4th 2018.
It is all about making happiness a habit and creating an Upward Spiral of positivity in our lives through the 6 Big Easy Bliss Commitments.
We hope you’re feeling supercharged after the Happy Belly Green Smoothie and from getting clear on how you can serve the world through your Life Mission in Day 8. Let’s carry these positive vibes and purpose forward today!
Today’s Bliss Commitments are:
Yoga poses to be included in today’s practices are:
- Dolphin Pose (Ardha Pincha Mayurasana)
- Single Leg Down Dog with Bind (Eka Pada Adho Mukha Svanasana)
- Wide Legged Forward Fold with Clasped Hands (Prasarita Padottanasana I)
*Note: We realize these are some challenging poses! Do your best with where your practice is today. If you can’t perform the full expression of one of the poses then insert a pose that feels good in your body.
Don’t forget to share any photos on social media using hashtags #blissologyproject + #blissarmy + #upwardspiral
Centre your mind in a few short minutes with Blissologist Rhyanna Watson in her Calm Your Mind meditation.
- Watch the sun as it rises. Even if it’s overcast take your coffee or tea for an early morning walk while you watch the day wake up!
- Don’t forget to share any photos on social media using hashtag #blissologyproject + #natureappreciation
Warm Breakfast Grains:
This is a simple recipe for using up leftover whole grains. You can use brown rice, basmati rice, barley, quinoa or even cooked amaranth here.
1 cup cooked grains
1 cup milk (cow or soy or almond)
¼ cup raisins
¼ – ½ tsp cinnamon (cinnamon warms up the body so use less if you run hot).
1 tsp toasted sunflower seeds
Mix ingredients in a small saucepan. Cook until hot on medium heat.
This is delicious with some added ghee, coconut oil or honey. Top with toasted sunflower seeds for a boost of potassium and zinc.
Don’t forget to share any photos on social media using hashtag #blissologyproject + #highpranafood
- Go on Facebook and find out which of your friends is celebrating a birthday today or very soon. Send them a quick message to wish them Happy Birthday and tell them one reason why you’re grateful to have them in your life.
- Practice some Eco Karma. Spend 5 minutes of your day picking up trash outside. You can even do it in the morning on your Sunrise Walk!
Don’t forget to Share your experience with the 6 Big Easy Bliss Commitments in the Global Blissology Project event page.
“Happiness is Best when Shared.”
Have fun and enjoy the journey to awakening a deep joy within you!