This is Day 7 of our two weeks to Commit to Bliss. The Blissology Project will run from Monday, January 22nd until Sunday, February 4th 2018.
It is all about making happiness a habit and creating an Upward Spiral of positivity in our lives through the 6 Big Easy Bliss Commitments.
You’ve made it to the end of Week 1 of the Blissology Project. Let’s have fun with the Bliss Commitments today and make this the best Sunday Funday ever!
Today’s Bliss Commitments are:
Yoga poses to be included in today’s practices are:
- Firefly Pose (Tittibhasana)
- Wide Legged Forward Fold Variations (Prasarita Padottanasana)
- Bound Angle (Baddha Konasana)
*Note: We realize these are some challenging poses! Do your best with where your practice is today. If you can’t do Firefly (as many of us can’t) then insert a pose of your choice that feels good in your body.
Don’t forget to share any photos on social media using hashtags #blissologyproject + #blissarmy + #upwardspiral
Enjoy an energizing Active Meditation and Energy Work practice with Blissologist Michael Toru!
*Note: This was posted on Day 5 of the Blissology Project but now you can enjoy it on Day 7 too.
- Write on a dark coloured rock with a lighter coloured rock. Draw a funny picture or write a message of love to yourself.
- Don’t forget to share any photos on social media using hashtag #blissologyproject + #natureappreciation
What can I say, these are truly blissful! Make them with love.
1/2 cup raw cacao
1 cup raw organic walnuts, almonds or cashews (or a mixture)
1/2 cup shredded organic coconut
1/4 cup raw organic coconut oil (softened)
zest from 1 organic lemon
healthy pinch of sea salt
handful of mejdool dates (3 – 4) (or other soft dates) de-seeded and soaked for 15 minutes at least
1 Raw Vanilla Bean scraped or 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
1 – 2 tbsp Almond Butter (raw is great)
1 tbsp Chia Seeds (ground)
1 – 2 tbsp Maca Powder
pinch of Cinnamon Powder
pinch of Cardamom Powder
pinch of Cayenne Powder
pinch of Ginger Powder
Raw Cacao Nibs
- Chop the dates coarsely.
- Blend all the basic ingredients in a food processor until the mass reaches a smooth yet somewhat granular consistency – it is up to you to decide how much texture or bite you would like in the bliss balls, I prefer them with a bit of crunch!
- You may add some almond milk if the dough has become too thick and clumpy.
- Scrape it out into a bowl or a plate – you will need a good spatula for this.
- Place a small amount of the bliss ball dough in the palm of your hand. Roll it into a little ball.
- Set aside a plate with a sprinkling of shredded coconut and roll the bliss ball in the flakes which will cover it to look like a snow dusted holiday treat.
- Place on a plate and repeat.
Try a few different variations e.g. You could do Vanilla and Orange Zest, or you could do Lavender and Lemon, You could also do Ginger and Cinnamon, or Ginger and Cardamom, or just Lavender, the possibilities are endless. You can also make these without the Cacao powder for non-cocoa Bliss Balls. In that case, you might up the amount of vanilla that I suggest here and use only cashew nuts in the balls as they have a lovely delicate flavor that pairs beautifully with vanilla.
- Don’t forget to share any photos on social media using hashtag #blissologyproject + #highpranafood
- Bonus: Watch Insiya’s Blissology Project video from a few years ago on how to make this delicious Bliss-Ball-Ogy Snack!
- Call your parents to tell them how grateful you’re to them for bringing you into the world. If your parents have passed away write a note to them to express your gratitude.
- Write a handwritten card to a friend or family member who has had a positive impact on your life. Then mail it to them.
Don’t forget to Share your experience with the 6 Big Easy Bliss Commitments in the Global Blissology Project event page.
“Happiness is Best when Shared.”
Have fun and enjoy the journey to awakening a deep joy within you!