The Blissology Project has finally launched!
This is Day 1 of our two weeks to Commit to Bliss. The Blissology Project will run from Monday, January 22nd until Sunday, February 4th 2018.
It is all about making happiness a habit and creating an Upward Spiral of positivity in our lives through the 6 Big Easy Bliss Commitments.
Here is the video explaining today’s commitments!
Today’s Bliss Commitments are:
Yoga Poses to be included in today’s practices are:
- Pigeon Pose (Eka Pada Rajakapotasana)
- Seated Spinal Twist (Ardha Matsyendrasana)
- Cow Face Pose (Gomukhasana)
- Don’t forget to share any photos on social media using hashtags #blissologyproject + #blissarmy + #upwardspiral
- 20 minute Park Walk – Stroll off the path and go on a journey. Take off your shoes and feel the earth below you. Maybe even hug a tree or two.
- Don’t forget to share any photos on social media using hashtag #blissologyproject + #natureappreciation
Wave Rider: An Ayurvedic Green Smoothie
1 organic pear (or green apple, or a peach: sliced or diced
Juice from a freshly squeezed lemon
1/2 organic avocado: sliced or diced
6 – 8 organic spinach leaves or 4 – 5 kale leaves
1 to 2 tsp spirulina
1 heaping tsp extra virgin cold pressed coconut oil, or flax oil, or udos oil
1 cup filtered water
1/4″ chunk of organic ginger (if you need a little more heat, add a bit more to taste)
Optional: a pinch of cardamom powder and some bee pollen to sprinkle on top before drinking.
- Blend all ingredients together in a high-speed blender.
- Add some more water if it is a bit too thick.
- Taste for sweetness, if needed, add some raw honey, garnish with bee pollen.
- Enjoy this deliciousness a little later in the morning, when the sun is high.
- Don’t forget to share any photos on social media using hashtag #blissologyproject + #highpranafood
- Begin a Gratitude Journal. Write down 3 things you are grateful for in your life.
- Compliment a stranger. Tell them something nice to brighten their day!
We’ll start by telling you how awesome you are! You rock!
Don’t forget to Share your experience with the 6 Big Easy Bliss Commitments in the Global Blissology Project event page.
“Happiness is Best when Shared.”
Have fun and enjoy the journey to awakening a deep joy within you!