Next In-Person Trainings
Bali, April 28 – May 23, 2024
At Blissology, we believe that no pose should be taught in a “one-size fits all” way.
Instead, we will share an intelligent system for how to customize the practice to fit the unique needs of each body.
We encourage you to feel the poses deeply in your body.
This allows you to reach a whole new level of joy in each pose as you unlock massive therapeutic benefits.
Feeling the power of these poses from the inside out sets the foundation to confidently share the benefits of the practice.
You will completely own what you say and feel.
Session 1: April 28 – May 7
Session 2: May 14 – 23
Integration break: May 8 – 13 (6 days)
The purpose of integration break is to let you absorb and process course material and practice teaching. You can still travel and explore Bali or relax in Pererenan.
8:00 – 9:00 Review Session in Small Groups
9:00 – 11:00 Asana Practice, Thrills and Skills, Meditation, Pranayama
11:00 – 13:00 Lunch Break at Healthy Local Restaurants and Cafes
13:00 – 16:00 Asana Deep Knowledge + Teaching Methodology
16:30 – 18:30 Philosophy, Anatomy, Physiology
19:00 – 20:00 Assignments, Journaling, Readings
1. The Path Yoga Center
Our main classroom is here, at the Path in Pererenan, Bali, adjacent to the popular village of Canggu, Bali. Peaceful vibes, bamboo floors and space to move, breathe, connect and release.
2. Radiantly Alive Canggu
Eoin leads twice weekly public classes at Radiantly Alive in Canggu, Bali. This is an opportunity to practice in larger community and we share our experience in the closed container of the YTT.
Canggu and Pererenan are more full of healthy, gourmet, and organic food than any other place we know on the planet, hence why we don’t provide a meal plan because they are all within walking distance. Prices are also much cheaper than in North America, Australia, China, or Europe. It’s a joy to see students from the training exploring new restaurants and eating with other blissologists daily.
Canggu & Pererenan have the most incredible restaurants!
The Canadian native is a globally renowned yogi, surfer and Blissologist who has been carving his original tracks through the metaphysical worlds of yoga, philosophy and movement since 1989. He has taught yoga to over 300,000 students and has run Yoga Teacher Trainings since 2002.
Lauded by Yoga Journal as the “Thoreau of Yoga” for his eco-activism and dedication to connecting yogis more deeply to the spirituality of nature; and by Oprah as “one to watch,” Finn’s Blissology Yoga style centers on the simple idea of sharing happiness.
Eoin studied anatomy and physiology at Harvard Medical School and exercise physiology at the University of California, Berkeley. While rooted deeply in yoga’s therapeutic and transformative alignment and physiology, his down-to-earth, modern spiritual insights refresh like cool water. He firmly believes that to find bliss, you must “seek quiet solitude in nature.”
A passionate ocean-activist, he started the Blissology EcoKarma project in 2014, raising aid and awareness through yoga and activism for the world’s precious but imperiled coral reefs
Theresa Schiesel, a Certified Blissology 500-Hour Teacher is our lead assistant for this training. Many other Certified Blissology teachers will support her.
Our ratio is one assistant for every five students to ensure the highest quality learning experience for you.
- By the end of the course, you will masterfully understand how to maximize the health and function of all bodies.
- You will be able to share this path with feeling and soul.
- Joy and kindness will forever enhance your life and all those you touch.
- You Will Be a Conduit for Love
- Clarity Your Life Mission
- Understand the Gunas: the Ancient Energy Map
- Understand the key teachings of the Yoga Sutras
- Know the Intention of the Blissology Yoga Class
- Understand the Chakras
- Daily Blissology Conversations Bringing More Peace and Kindness to the World
- Identify when Joints are at High Risk for Injuries
- Customize the Yoga Poses for Each Unique Body
- Learn Sanskrit Names For All Poses in the Yoga Honey Series
- Teach Meditation and Down-Regulating Breathing Techniques
- You can teach the Yoga Honey in a Vinyasa Flow, Slow Flow, or Begnner Yoga Style
- You Will Use Your Voice Each Day and Teach in Real Live Classes
- Learn A Unique Blissology System for Presenting Yoga Optimizes Our Health and Movement Span
- You will understand the Elegance of the Blissology Adjustment Methods with Plenty of Hands-on Experience
- Understand The Business of Yoga
Soulful Science and Physiology
- Deeply Understand the Nervous System
- The Purpose and Process of Respiration
- Hypo/Hyperventilation and the pH of Blood Gases
- Deep Knowledge of Muscle Function, Fascia, and Bones
- The Concept of DUO for more Space, Stability, and Stretch
- Types of Muscle Contractions: Active and Passive Tension
- Understand the Art and Science of Intelligent Yoga Sequences
- Teach with Feeling, Not Just Commands
Blissology is a certified 200 hr, 300 hr, and 500 hr School with the Yoga Alliance, a globally known organization that upholds yoga standards. We have been leading trainings since 2002.
After you receive your graduation certificate from Blissology for any course, You will also qualify for the Yoga Alliance 200-hour certification. Additionally, you will be well underway for the coveted 500-hour Blissology Certification.
We take pride in the high-quality knowledge that you will acquire in this training.
You will not just know a script of yoga cues but have a deep knowledge of how to keep joints safe, customize yoga poses for the needs of each body, teach with feeling and soul, and understand yoga philosophy and lifestyle. Studios worldwide will recognize the value of a Blissology Certificate.
We’ve been featured in:
Included to your tuition:
- Hands-on teaching from Blissology Founder and SeniorTeacher Eoin Finn, plus assistance + mentoring from other Blissology certified teachers and assistants.
- Blissology Yoga Teacher Training Manual.
- Blissology Bali Welcome Kit
- Blissology Yoga 200-hr Yoga Teacher Training Certificate
- All class materials required while in class
- Daily assignment to help you integrate the course materials
- Review sessions with RYT 500 teachers
- Daily experience teaching yoga to learn and improve your skill
- The ability to recognize unsafe joint stresses in yoga
- Final exam
- Co-teaching graduation class for public
Not included: While your travel cost, accommodation, and meals are not included in your tuition, we will be happy to help so your training with us will run smoothly!
The training occurs in Pererenan, Bali, a quiet village next to Canggu in West Bali.
We love this area because it is the global hub for yoga, surfing, conscious living, healthy food, and the digital nomad lifestyles. It is full of incredible organic food and vegan or gourmet restaurants. It is simply impossible to get a bad coffee here.
The weather is warm, and the beach is close by (less than a kilometer from the yoga studio). There are many affordable Airbnb places for rent, hostels, and hotels. You will love sneaking down to the beach for a dip in the ocean, a stunning sunset, and a coconut after an epic day of learning and yoga.
There is a reason why, out of all the places we could choose to run our training, we keep returning to Pererenan.
The closest airport is Denpasar, Bali (DPS) about 5 km away, and it is very easy to hire a driver when you clear customs.
If you are interested in doing the Hybrid Format of the training, please send us an inquiry so that we can sort the logistic which works best for you.
Generally, you’ll start the first 100 hours of your training online at any time, then you’ll join us for your second 100 hours at one of our in person trainings.
“Radically shift your yoga practice or commit to teaching.”
Our Bali Blissology Yoga Teacher Training in Canggu, Bali is an immersive opportunity to dive deep into the practice, lifestyle and embodiment of Blissology Yoga that is authentically suited to balance the pace and rigors of our modern lives. If you are looking to either radically shift your yoga practice or commit to teaching, this course is for you.
The 200-hour yoga teacher training is a seamless experience that will transform your perspectives on Yoga and how to integrate this evolving practice in a way that nourishes you, your community and the planet.
If you are ready to answer the call of your deepest heart and create the world that our soul knows is possible, let’s create an Upward Spiral together.
There are two paths to Joy. ✨One is the Inward path of becoming quiet, of finding a stillness beyond words, and where we reconnect with the unshakeable calm of our soul. ✨The other is the outward path, where we allow our celebratory energy to pour out of ourselves as we drink in the miracle of others. We dance, we smile, we flow together.Eoin Finn